Live Event Operator for Verizon Digital Media Services, December 2015 – Present
• Begin and end streaming sporting event onto online application.
• Insert commercial breaks into a live broadcast stream.
Videographer and Editor for “Lonely to Loved” Demo Reel, August 2015
• Filmed footage for a possible tv show
• Edited demo reel into a marketable package
Videographer and Editor of Promo Video for FIT, November 2014
• Filmed the Field Innovation Team, a non-profit company dedicated to assisting in disaster situations.
• Edited footage together into a one to two minute promo video with music.
Production Assistant at Creative Edge Studios, July 2013 – Present
• Sent (often alone) to shoot many events, such as plays, musicals and graduations. Also was responsible for selling company products during these shoots.
Filmmaker of “Present Tense”, July 2012 – August 2012
• Traveled to Bosnia-Herzegovina to interview Srebrenica youth about living in a post-conflict society. Film premiered at the Virginia Film Festival on Nov. 10, 2013.
• Conducted, recorded, and filmed interviews while traveling. During post- production, chose appropriate music and edited film with teammates.
James Madison University, September 2008 – August 2012
• Bachelor of Arts in Media Arts and Design with a concentration in Digital Video and Cinema, as well as a minor in Creative Writing.
• Dean’s List
• Proficient in Windows and Macintosh, and in programs such as Adobe Première, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Skilled in setting up sets with lights, teleprompter and cameras.
• Culturally aware, having lived in six countries.
• Intermediate in Mandarin-Chinese
• Experience in multi-camera newsroom settings.
Professor of Video Producion & Post-Production
Phone: (540) 568 – 6494
CEO of Creative Edge Studios
Phone: (703) 478 – 0880
Chief Wrangler for FIT
Phone: (414) 419-8360